Upon graduation from the Presidential Leadership Academy, students will be able to:
- Identify, evaluate and construct inductive and deductive arguments
- Recognize and assess arguments in various forms of reasoning
- Distinguish the functions of language and its capacity to express and influence meaning
- Assess the value and credibility of sources
- Understand and evaluate the options, consequences, values and risks in making decisions
- Understand the importance of social and behavioral characteristics such as attire, decorum and personal character
Upon completion of all Academy requirements, a certificate will be awarded at the Senior Ceremony and a notation will appear on the student's transcript.